¿En qué podemos ayudarte?

The Influence of Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy, Entrepreneurial Education and Proactive Personality on Entrepreneurial Intention of Participants of Student Entrepreneurship Program(SEP) of Politeknik Negeri Semarang in 2018 – 2020

Estás aquí:
< Todos los temas


Politeknik Negeri Semarang is one of the vocational colleges in Semarang that takes part in the “Student Entrepreneurship Program (SEP)”. This study’s goal was to ascertain the impact of entrepreneurial self-efficacy, entrepreneurial education, and proactive personality on participants in Politeknik Negeri Semarang’s “Student Entrepreneurship Programme (SEP)” in the years 2018 through 2020. Purposive sampling was utilised to select 75 respondents for the interviews, questionnaires, and literature review that served as the research’s data gathering procedures. The t test, F test, coefficient of determination, validity test, and reliability test are a few examples of data analysis techniques. According to the study’s findings, entrepreneurial self-efficacy, education, and proactive personality all have a favourable and significant impact on entrepreneurial intention, both partially and simultaneously. The study produced an Adjusted R Square value of 0.630, which indicates that 63% of the variance in the dependent variable was contributed by the independent factors. While additional factors outside the scope of this study have an impact on the remaining 0.370, or 37%.

References (51)

Ajzen, I. J. O. b., dan processes, h. d. (1991). The Theory of Planned Behavior. 50(2), 179-211. 

 Alamsyah, V. U., Putri, S. E., Yana, R., dan Purwanto, A. J. J. (2020). Analisa Pengaruh Entrepreneurial Education Terhadap Entrepreneurial Intention Dengan Menggunakan Fintech Adoption Sebagai Variabel Intervening pada Mahasiswa Jurusan Bisnis-Manajemen. 3(2), 82-94.

Artiandewi, A. (2016). Pengaruh Efikasi Diri Berwirausaha dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Terhadap Intensi Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantran Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta: Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Aryaningtyas, A. T., dan Palupiningtyas, D. (2019). Pengaruh Kepribadian Proaktif Terhadap Intensisi Kewirausahaan Mahasiswa : Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Sebagai Variabel Moderasi. 

Aryaningtyas, A. T. J. M. E. d. M. (2018). Dukungan akademik: moderasi hubungan kepribadian proaktif terhadap niat kewirausahaan mahasiswa. 33(2). 

Bandura, A. Self-Efficacy. In The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology (pp. 1-3). 

Bandura, A. (1997). Self-Efficacy: The exercise of control: New York: W.H. Freeman and Company.

There are more references in the original article.